Pre-Listing Inspection Benefits
Discover The Pre-Listing Home Inspection Benefits:
- alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
- alert you to items of immediate concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
- permits you to make repairs ahead of time so that …
- Defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- There is no delay in obtaining the Use and Occupancy Permit.
- You have the time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs yourself, if qualified.
- helps you to price your home realistically.
- may relieve prospects’ concerns and suspicions.
- may encourage the buyer to waive his inspection contingency.
- reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement